Sparkling coffee is an underrated, refreshing way to get your hit of caffeine. For this recipe, we combine Vietnamese tropical fruit flavors like passionfruit with cold-brewed Vietnamese coffee for a drink that's great anytime — but especially on a hot day.
- 3 oz Vietnamese coffee cold brew (recommended: Orange County)
- 2 Passion fruit jam or syrup
- 2 oz soda water
- Start making cold brew recipe ratio 1-8 for 18-24 hours
- Add passion fruit jam/syrup to the glass
- Add ice and cold brew coffee to the glass.
- Pour soda water to top, garnish with slice of passion fruit and rosemary