Popular in the Central Vietnamese city of Hue (the former seat of Vietnam's Imperial Court), this salt-foam coffee nods to the terroir of Vietnam’s mineral-rich coffee-growing highlands.
- 2 oz Nam Coffee (Da Lat 100% Robusta)
- 1 oz condensed milk
- 2 oz heavy cream
- 2 oz milk
- 2g white salt or pink Himalayan salt
- Brew coffee using a Phin Filter method
- Whip heavy cream, milk & condensed milk & white salt until foam thickens.
- Fill a glass with ice and pour coffee. Add condensed milk to sweeten.
- Add salted whipped cream on top and garnish with pink salt.