Fresh sugarcane juice (nước mía) is nearly ubiquitous in Vietnam — from major cities to rural provinces. Combine 100% Vietnamese coffee with sugarcane juice for a fair-weather refresher that screams Vietnamese.Ingredients:
- 2.5 oz Nam Coffee (Orange County blend)
- 3.5 oz Sugarcane Juice (fresh or canned)
- Lemon slices for garnish
- Steep coffee using cold-brew method (overnight).
- Fill tall glass with ice and pour sugarcane juice first, then cold brew on top to create gradient.
- Garnish with lemon slices.