"Life is sweeter when you're holding a Pumpkin Spice Latte."
Now that pumpkin spice lattes are back for fall, it’s finally time to get cozy and caffeinated for the new season ahead. You’re probably looking forward to the very first sip of the autumn drink, imagining the anticipation as you tilt the steamed and spiced foam to your mouth and gulp down the warm mixture of cinnamon, sweet milk, and pumpkin flavor - PSL but make it Vietnamese - bold, strong, nutty and sweet!
- 3 oz Nam Coffee (recommend District One - Espresso or Phin filter)
- 2 oz Oat milk
- 1 oz maple syrup
- Pumpkin spice
- Pour oat milk and maple syrup to the glass
- If it’s cold - Fill to the glass with ice
- Pour Vietnamese coffee to the glass
- Add whipped cream and sparkle of pumpkin spice on top.